GF-EV Environmental Management
MCICOM GF-Environmental Management's mission is to promote and enhance the USMC mission by ensuring environmental compliance, stewardship, and sustainability.
All Marine Corps installations consistently provide legal, effective, and assertive environmental solutions that protect the health and environment for our Marines, civilians, families, and communities.
GF-EV ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES
- Effectively manage the natural and cultural resources under our stewardship to maintain access to training lands;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental requirements to demonstrate leadership and promote good relationships with regulatory agencies and the public;
- Consider environmental impacts during planning, acquisition, management, and decision-making at all levels of command;
- Integrate pollution prevention and environmental awareness into all activities;
- Enhance outreach activities with local communities and openly address environmental issues.