Contracting Goals and Objectives
- Promote and support the MCICOM Commanding General's Guidance
- Maintain the integrity of the contracting process
- Promote a contracting culture of business excellence
- Collaborate with customers and other stakeholders
- Foster an environment of mutual trust and respect.
In order to accomplish these goals and objectives, MCICOM Contracting will focus on areas such as: optimizing efficiencies through planning and communication; providing the customer with the tools, templates, and tailored training to ensure requirements are properly defined; standardizing processes across MCICOM to increase efficiencies and effectively support the customer; engaging early in the procurement planning process to develop an execution strategy with realistic milestones to maximize competition and reduce cost; pursuing enterprise-wide contracting solutions; and ensuring all MCICOM Regional Contracting Offices (RCOs) maintain compliance with proper acquisition procedures, policies, and regulations.